Valerie Garcia will be speaking at the Construction Defect, Claims & Litigation Strategies ExecuSummit in Uncasville, CT on Tuesday, December 4th. The ExecuSummit is a day and a half, high-impact, educational event specifically designed for Construction defect claims focused insurance professionals. Valerie’s panel will discuss the effective use of expert witnesses.
- Benton Barton Speaking at Design Professional Risk Management Presentation on April 24th
- Bodily Injury Claims to Become More Expensive if New Litigation Finance Bill Passes Colorado State Legislature
- Theresa Vogel Published in University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform
- Benton Barton Speaking at Risk Control Seminar for Architects, Engineers, and Environmental Professionals on April 10th
- Hall & Evans Attorneys Present at NARTC Special Litigation Conference