Hall & Evans, LLC congratulates Amber Tamborello for receiving the Dr. Linda and Roger Bowman Award for Instructional Excellence from the Community College of Aurora. Amber was honored at the College’s Student Success & Distinguished Alumni Awards virtual ceremony on May 21st, 2021. This award is especially meaningful as she was nominated by her students based on college-wide impact, student learning/instructional activities, and student success. Amber is the Litigation Paralegal Manager at Hall & Evans and is an Adjunct Professor at the Community College of Aurora, serving on the Advisory Committee for the Paralegal Studies Department. Amber has been teaching paralegal students the ins and outs of civil litigation, employment law, and legal technology for over six years.
- David Jones Published on Responding to Social Media Reviews in The Colorado Dental Association’s “Journal”
- Matthew Ninneman Speaking at ABA’s Forum on Construction Law “Construction Law Essentials” Program
- Denver Office Welcomes Ike Eckert
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Maria Droste Counseling Center’s 9th Annual Golf Classic
- Denver Office Welcomes Heather Thomas