Benton Barton will be speaking at the “Claim is a Five Letter Word: What Happens When it Happens to You?” presentation at Hall & Evans’ Denver office on Tuesday, February 25th. Barbara Sable, a national risk management consultant with RLI Design Professionals, will also be speaking. It’s been said that there are two types of design professionals—those that have been sued and those that will be sued. This presentation will discuss common sources of claims against design firms, what can be done to try to prevent them from affecting firms, and what happens and where to turn when there is a claim. The free presentation is hosted by RLI, Professional Underwriters Incorporated of Colorado, and Hall & Evans, and has been approved by AIA for 3 HSW credits.
- Emergency Regulation Issued for Colorado Automobile Insurers
- Transportation Rapid Response Team Still Available 24/7
- The Lull Before The COVID-19 Bankruptcy Storm?
- Providing Teletherapy During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Colorado Health Emergency Leave With Pay Rules Amid COVID-19 Pandemic: What Colorado Employers Need to Know