Benton Barton of Hall & Evans’ Construction & Design Practice Group will be speaking for the fifth consecutive year at the upcoming Risk Control Seminar for Architects, Engineers, and Environmental Professionals at the Coors Field Events Center on Wednesday, April 10th, 2019. Playing off of baseball and pop culture themes, Benton’s session is titled “Designing Your Contract to Handle Curveballs, So You Can Play ‘Moneyball,’ Not Dodgeball!” He will present a substantive (and hopefully humorous) discussion on contract “silver bullets” and “landmines” which every design, environmental, and construction professional needs to look out for. The morning seminar will also feature an interactive presentation by national insurance and risk control consultant Tim Corbett of SmartRisk, discussing “Risk’s Impact on Performance and Profitability.” The seminar was first conceived in 2014 and is hosted by Rick Van Oppen of the specialty broker Van Oppen & Co. 2, and is also supported by Vertex Engineering, Admiral Insurance Group, and AmWINS Brokerage. Following the seminar, we will enjoy food, drinks and the Colorado Rockies v. Atlanta Braves ballgame in a Rockies “Super Suite.”
- Theresa Vogel Speaking at Jagiellonian University Faculty of Law and Administration in Poland
- When One Size Doesn’t Fit All: Is Unconscious Bias Impacting Your Safety Record?
- Denver Office Welcomes Four New Associates
- James Worthen Selected for 2019 Mountain States Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
- Hall & Evans Hosts Public Entity CLE Seminar