Attorneys Jason D. Krueger, Eric T. Lund, and Peter C. Middleton obtained a complete defense verdict in favor of a general contractor after a week-long jury trial for claims of negligence and breach of contract due to alleged construction defects. The Plaintiff homeowner claimed more than $750,000 in damages for medical bills, lost income, scarring, pain and suffering, and breach of contract after she slipped and fell on her own property. The Plaintiff alleged the cause of her injuries were construction defects associated with the roof and gutters. After deliberation, the jury awarded a counter-claim judgment for $18,500 finding that the Plaintiff breached the contract, and the general contractor is entitled to recover attorney’s fees and costs.
- Meredith McDonald Presenting CDLA Webinar on Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Lance Eberhart Participating in ALFA International Roundtable Discussion – Resolving Civil Cases While Emerging from a Pandemic
- Denver Office Grows By Two
- Gina Rossi Presenting at NARTC Annual Meeting
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Wheels of Justice in Children’s Hospital Virtual Courage Classic