Attorneys Eric T. Lund, Peter C. Middleton, and Jason D. Krueger obtained a complete defense verdict in favor of a general contractor after a week-long jury trial for claims of negligence and breach of contract due to alleged construction defects. The Plaintiff homeowner claimed more than $750,000 in damages for medical bills, lost income, scarring, pain and suffering, and breach of contract after she slipped and fell on her own property. The Plaintiff alleged the cause of her injuries were construction defects associated with the roof and gutters. After deliberation, the jury awarded a counter-claim judgment for $18,500 finding that the Plaintiff breached the contract, and the general contractor is entitled to recover attorney’s fees and costs.
- David Jones Published on Responding to Social Media Reviews in The Colorado Dental Association’s “Journal”
- Matthew Ninneman Speaking at ABA’s Forum on Construction Law “Construction Law Essentials” Program
- Denver Office Welcomes Ike Eckert
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Maria Droste Counseling Center’s 9th Annual Golf Classic
- Denver Office Welcomes Heather Thomas