In a virtual training session, six Hall & Evans attorneys provided guidance and clarification regarding the Colorado Governmental Immunity Act (CGIA). Gillian Dale, Matthew Hegarty, Ryan Winter, Vicki Pace, Quinn Girrens, and Jacob Woods led the interactive session tailored for public entities. The training covered the ins and outs of governmental immunity in Colorado, interesting case studies, new employment laws impacting governmental employers, and the future of COVID-19 related claims.
- Hall & Evans Prevails on Summary Judgment Motion in Municipal Liability Matter
- Hall & Evans Obtains Landmark Victory in Colorado Supreme Court Opinion That Limits Windfall Claims by Plaintiffs Who Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- Steve Hamilton & Mamie Ling Presenting in ALFA International Webinar on Expert Admissibility
- Matthew Ninneman Serves as Executive Editor & Co-Author of ABA Forum on Construction Law’s “Design Professional’s Guide to Construction Law”
- H&E Attorneys Present at Colorado River Outfitters Association’s Annual Conference