Earlier this week, four Hall & Evans attorneys provided a virtual training session on Colorado tort laws and defenses governing public entities. Ryan Winter, Vicki Pace, Quinn Girrens, and Jacob Woods led the interactive session tailored for school districts. The training discussed comparative negligence and real world situations, claims involving medical lien financing companies, waivers of liability, and timely updates on law surrounding COVID-19.
- Brooke Churchman Moderating ALFA International Webinar on Neuropsychological Testing in Brain Injury Litigation
- Hall & Evans Expands ALFA International Membership into Montana
- Hall & Evans Celebrates 2024 MLK Day of Service
- Six Attorneys Named 2024 Top Lawyer by 5280 Magazine
- Retirement of David E. Leavenworth