Earlier this week, four Hall & Evans attorneys provided a virtual training session on Colorado tort laws and defenses governing public entities. Ryan Winter, Vicki Pace, Quinn Girrens, and Jacob Woods led the interactive session tailored for school districts. The training discussed comparative negligence and real world situations, claims involving medical lien financing companies, waivers of liability, and timely updates on law surrounding COVID-19.
- David Jones Published on Responding to Social Media Reviews in The Colorado Dental Association’s “Journal”
- Matthew Ninneman Speaking at ABA’s Forum on Construction Law “Construction Law Essentials” Program
- Denver Office Welcomes Ike Eckert
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Maria Droste Counseling Center’s 9th Annual Golf Classic
- Denver Office Welcomes Heather Thomas