Earlier this week, four Hall & Evans attorneys provided a virtual training session on Colorado tort laws and defenses governing public entities. Ryan Winter, Vicki Pace, Quinn Girrens, and Jacob Woods led the interactive session tailored for school districts. The training discussed comparative negligence and real world situations, claims involving medical lien financing companies, waivers of liability, and timely updates on law surrounding COVID-19.
- April Connally Presents at CDLA’s Annual “New Lawyer Boot Camp”
- Hall & Evans Participated in ALFA International’s “40 Days of Giving” by Supporting A Little Help
- Hall & Evans Attorneys Host Virtual Training on Comparative Negligence
- David Jones Quoted on Challenging Environment for Health Care Providers in the Denver Business Journal
- Hall & Evans Listed Among “Best Law Firms” For 2021