Earlier this week, four Hall & Evans attorneys provided a virtual training session on Colorado tort laws and defenses governing public entities. Ryan Winter, Vicki Pace, Quinn Girrens, and Jacob Woods led the interactive session tailored for school districts. The training discussed comparative negligence and real world situations, claims involving medical lien financing companies, waivers of liability, and timely updates on law surrounding COVID-19.
- Retirement of Michael W. Jones
- Colorado General Assembly Passes Bill Establishing New Insurance Coverage Benefits for the Total Loss of a Residence Due to a Wildfire
- Valerie Garcia Appointed to Advisory Board of “The Colorado Lawyer”
- Meghan Sheridan Presenting at The National Ski Areas Association’s Downhill Bike Park Summit
- Steve Hamilton Moderates Panel at ALFA International’s Product Liability & Complex Torts Seminar