Earlier this week, four Hall & Evans attorneys provided a virtual training session on Colorado tort laws and defenses governing public entities. Ryan Winter, Vicki Pace, Quinn Girrens, and Jacob Woods led the interactive session tailored for school districts. The training discussed comparative negligence and real world situations, claims involving medical lien financing companies, waivers of liability, and timely updates on law surrounding COVID-19.
- Hall & Evans Prevails on Summary Judgment Motion in Municipal Liability Matter
- Hall & Evans Obtains Landmark Victory in Colorado Supreme Court Opinion That Limits Windfall Claims by Plaintiffs Who Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- Steve Hamilton & Mamie Ling Presenting in ALFA International Webinar on Expert Admissibility
- Matthew Ninneman Serves as Executive Editor & Co-Author of ABA Forum on Construction Law’s “Design Professional’s Guide to Construction Law”
- H&E Attorneys Present at Colorado River Outfitters Association’s Annual Conference