On January 23, 2020, Matthew Ninneman will speak at the American Bar Association’s Forum on Construction Law 2020 Midwinter Meeting in Tucson, Arizona. Matthew’s presentation, “It’s So Hot Right Now: Recent Trends in Construction and Design Risk Management,” will provide an in-depth review of recent trends in construction risk and risk management. Topics will include managing risk through new and traditional tools, including insurance, project finance, contractual risk transfer, and good project management. The 2020 Midwinter Meeting, “A Focused Look at Risk Management in the New Decade,” will bring experienced lawyers and industry leaders together to offer unique perspectives on the challenges facing construction professionals now and those likely to be faced in the future.
- Hall & Evans’ Attorneys Support Denver High School Mock Trial Tournament
- Defense Verdict for Hall & Evans’ Railroad Client in FRSA (“Whistleblower”) Case
- Valerie Garcia Speaking at The Colorado Defense Lawyers Association’s CLE Presentation on Tuesday, March 3rd
- Benton Barton Speaking at Design Professional Risk Management Presentation on February 25th
- Kelley Shirk Speaking at Momentum’s Advanced Legal Strategy Summit on Litigation