Bob Weiner is a trial attorney with over 20 years of prosecutorial experience. Mr. Weiner defends individuals, corporations, and public entities in all types of complex civil litigation.
Mr. Weiner previously served as Senior Chief Deputy District Attorney for the First Judicial District Attorney’s office. While there, he was the lead attorney on numerous complex state cases including first-degree murders, sexual assaults, crimes against children, arsons, and vehicular fatalities. In addition to managing high-profile and high-stakes litigation, Mr. Weiner worked in conjunction with Federal agencies, advised law enforcement agencies, supervised all felony cases, and a team of Chief Deputy District Attorneys.
- Colorado, 1992
- Pennsylvania (inactive), 1991
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: Valparaiso School of Law, 1991
BA: University of Pittsburgh, 1988, Political Science
Senior Chief Deputy District Attorney, First Judicial District Attorney’s Office, Golden, CO 2017-2021
Chief Deputy District Attorney, First Judicial District Attorney’s Office, Golden, CO 2004-2017
Deputy District Attorney, First Judicial District Attorney’s Office, Golden, CO 2001-2004
Business & Community Service
- Colorado Rush Soccer Club, Board Member, 2011-2013
- Messiah Lutheran Church, Board Preside 1994-2001
- Mr. Weiner is an avid runner currently sponsored by Newton Running and a 2nd place finisher in the Boston Marathon Masters Division. He is also a two-time Division I All-American, Former American Record Holder for track and field at The University of Pittsburgh.