Ryan P. Browne
Ryan Browne practices in our Montana office. He has maintained a diverse civil litigation practice over the past nine years. His experience includes representing individuals; local, regional, and national businesses; public entities; and non-profit organizations. Mr. Browne’s practice areas include construction and design defect and deficiency, premises liability, workers’ compensation, realtor/broker professional negligence, fire suppression system ITM professional negligence, transportation, and general tort defense.
Mr. Browne has successfully defended large national retailers in complex and high exposure cases. He has successfully obtained the dismissal of claims and cases by way of dispositive motion practice on numerous occasions. Mr. Browne has represented clients in the justice, tribal, state, and federal courts across Montana and at all stages of litigation including mediation and trial.
Mr. Browne has been on the Board of Trustees for the Yellowstone County Bar Association since 2017 and has been Montana’s Young Lawyer Delegate to the ABA House of Delegates since 2019.
175 North 27th Street
Billings, MT 59101
JD: University of Montana School of Law, 2010
BA & BS: Regis University, 2007, History & Political Economy, Dean’s List
- Law Clerk, Hon. Susan P. Watters, Montana’s 13th Judicial District, 2010-2011
- Clinical Intern, United States Attorney’s Office, Billings, MT, 2009-2010
- Special Deputy County Attorney, Yellowstone County Attorney’s Office, Billings, MT, 2008-2009
- American Bar Association
- House of Delegates, Montana’s Young Lawyer Delegate, 2019 – present
- State Bar of Montana
- Yellowstone Area Bar Association
- Board of Trustees, 2017 – 2021
Business & Community Service
- Score, Billings Chapter
Blog Posts About Ryan
- Plaintiffs Limited to Presenting Evidence of Amounts Actually Paid to Health Care Providers Under New Montana Law
- Seven Named Special Counsel
- Hall & Evans Attorneys Contribute to ABA’s 50-State Survey of Licensed Design Professional Stamping and Sealing Obligations
- Montana Office Welcomes New Associate