Matthew Ninneman is lead co-editor of the American Bar Association’s Forum on Construction Law’s 50-State Survey of Licensed Design Professional Stamping and Sealing Obligations. The ABA’s Forum on Construction Law Division 3 recently published the 50-State Survey as a valuable tool for licensed professionals and construction/design attorneys who represent them. Matthew is co-author with Paul Janda on the Colorado section and is author of the Utah section, Ryan Browne is the author of the Montana section, and Andrew Reitman is the author of the Wyoming section. The 50-State Survey is designed to quickly research each state’s applicable licensing and statutory obligations with respect to stamping and sealing for engineering, architecture, and land surveying.
- Cash Parker Presenting NARTC Webinar on Developing and Presenting Helpful Coworker Testimony
- Kelley Shirk and Quinn Girrens Presenting Virtual Seminar on Construction Defect Litigation
- Ariana Busby and Alison Burke Presenting CDLA Webinar on DORA’s Regulatory Boards
- Colorado Legislature Limits Insurers’ Failure to Cooperate Defense
- Cash Parker Presenting CLE Webinar on Business Document Drafting That Can Stand Up in Court