Douglas J. Kotarek recently spoke on a panel of workers’ compensation attorneys and clients at the ALFA International Workers’ Compensation Practice Group Seminar in Paradise Valley, Arizona. The session titled “The Temperature is Rising: Effects of the #MeToo Movement in the Workplace and in Workers’ Compensation Claims,” explored the #MeToo Movement and subsequent rise of the female voice. The panel discussed whether the outcry against sexual harassment has caused ramifications in the workplace and particularly, in the workers’ compensation arena.
- Theresa Vogel Presenting in ALFA International Webinar “How the Politics and Policies of Washington Today Are Impacting Your Business”
- Valerie Garcia Speaking at Construction Defect, Claims & Litigation Strategies ExecuSummit
- Defense Verdict for Hall & Evans’ Client in Personal Injury Case
- Where There’s Smoke, There’s A Claim: Potential RICO Suits Against Marijuana Grows and Supporting Businesses
- Use It Or Lose It: Colorado Supreme Court Holds that Insurer May Not Obtain an IME in Bad Faith Action if Insurer Failed To Do So Before Making Its Coverage Decision