Hall & Evans’ attorneys Gillian Dale and Andrew Ringel obtained a defense verdict in Adams County District Court on March 16, 2018, after a five-day jury trial. The plaintiff brought claims against a school district and one of its officers after her employment contract was terminated in 2013. The plaintiff asserted she had been wrongfully discharged for exposing what she claimed was improper accounting in the school district’s budget, and further claimed that the district breached her contract by terminating her. Plaintiff requested an award of lost wages and emotional distress damages totaling over $443,000. The jury found in favor of the school district on the breach of contract claim and in favor of the officer on the wrongful discharge claim, and awarded no damages to the plaintiff.
- David Jones Published on Responding to Social Media Reviews in The Colorado Dental Association’s “Journal”
- Matthew Ninneman Speaking at ABA’s Forum on Construction Law “Construction Law Essentials” Program
- Denver Office Welcomes Ike Eckert
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Maria Droste Counseling Center’s 9th Annual Golf Classic
- Denver Office Welcomes Heather Thomas