Conor Boyle and Chris Bryan recently obtained a defense verdict after a six-day jury trial in Arapahoe County District Court. The Plaintiff asserted claims against an elevator maintenance company after Plaintiff claimed to have sustained neck and back injuries in an elevator at her workplace. In closing argument, Plaintiff’s counsel asked the jury to award approximately $5,000,000 in economic damages plus non-economic damages and damages for claimed permanent impairment. The jury agreed with the defenses argued by our client and determined that the defendant was not negligent.
- Benton Barton Speaking at Design Professional Risk Management Presentation on April 24th
- Bodily Injury Claims to Become More Expensive if New Litigation Finance Bill Passes Colorado State Legislature
- Theresa Vogel Published in University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform
- Benton Barton Speaking at Risk Control Seminar for Architects, Engineers, and Environmental Professionals on April 10th
- Hall & Evans Attorneys Present at NARTC Special Litigation Conference