Conor Boyle and Chris Bryan recently obtained a defense verdict after a six-day jury trial in Arapahoe County District Court. The Plaintiff asserted claims against an elevator maintenance company after Plaintiff claimed to have sustained neck and back injuries in an elevator at her workplace. In closing argument, Plaintiff’s counsel asked the jury to award approximately $5,000,000 in economic damages plus non-economic damages and damages for claimed permanent impairment. The jury agreed with the defenses argued by our client and determined that the defendant was not negligent.
- 5280 Top Lawyers 2019 List
- Changing Dimes: Workers’ Compensation Division IME Rule Seeing Significant Updates in the New Year
- Theresa Vogel Presenting in ALFA International Webinar “How the Politics and Policies of Washington Today Are Impacting Your Business”
- Valerie Garcia Speaking at Construction Defect, Claims & Litigation Strategies ExecuSummit
- Defense Verdict for Hall & Evans’ Client in Personal Injury Case