Conor Boyle and Chris Bryan recently obtained a defense verdict after a six-day jury trial in Arapahoe County District Court. The Plaintiff asserted claims against an elevator maintenance company after Plaintiff claimed to have sustained neck and back injuries in an elevator at her workplace. In closing argument, Plaintiff’s counsel asked the jury to award approximately $5,000,000 in economic damages plus non-economic damages and damages for claimed permanent impairment. The jury agreed with the defenses argued by our client and determined that the defendant was not negligent.
- Billings Office Welcomes Two Associates
- Deference to City Decisions to Hire, Fire and Discipline its Employees Continues in Roybal v. City and County of Denver
- Hall & Evans Opens Salt Lake City, Utah Office
- Hall & Evans Attorneys Present at Colorado River Outfitter Association’s Annual Convention
- Shawn Eady Joins Hall & Evans