Conor Boyle and Chris Bryan recently obtained a defense verdict after a six-day jury trial in Arapahoe County District Court. The Plaintiff asserted claims against an elevator maintenance company after Plaintiff claimed to have sustained neck and back injuries in an elevator at her workplace. In closing argument, Plaintiff’s counsel asked the jury to award approximately $5,000,000 in economic damages plus non-economic damages and damages for claimed permanent impairment. The jury agreed with the defenses argued by our client and determined that the defendant was not negligent.
- Retirement of Alan Epstein
- Cash Parker Presenting NARTC Webinar on Developing and Presenting Helpful Coworker Testimony
- Kelley Shirk and Quinn Girrens Presenting Virtual Seminar on Construction Defect Litigation
- Ariana Busby and Alison Burke Presenting CDLA Webinar on DORA’s Regulatory Boards
- Colorado Legislature Limits Insurers’ Failure to Cooperate Defense