Conor Boyle and Chris Bryan recently obtained a defense verdict after a six-day jury trial in Arapahoe County District Court. The Plaintiff asserted claims against an elevator maintenance company after Plaintiff claimed to have sustained neck and back injuries in an elevator at her workplace. In closing argument, Plaintiff’s counsel asked the jury to award approximately $5,000,000 in economic damages plus non-economic damages and damages for claimed permanent impairment. The jury agreed with the defenses argued by our client and determined that the defendant was not negligent.
- Brooke Churchman Moderating ALFA International Webinar on Neuropsychological Testing in Brain Injury Litigation
- Hall & Evans Expands ALFA International Membership into Montana
- Hall & Evans Celebrates 2024 MLK Day of Service
- Six Attorneys Named 2024 Top Lawyer by 5280 Magazine
- Retirement of David E. Leavenworth