Matthew Hegarty, Pete Middleton, and Ryan Winter were proud to once against present to the Colorado River Outfitters Association at their Annual Conference on March 31, 2021 via Zoom. Matthew addressed a litany of employment-related issues. Pete spoke about the Colorado Premises Liability Act and the interplay of the CPLA with exculpatory releases. Ryan addressed COVID-19 claims and liability risks. Hall & Evans is privileged and fortunate to continue to advocate for and support the Colorado rafting and outdoor recreational community and industry.
- Hall & Evans Prevails on Summary Judgment Motion in Municipal Liability Matter
- Hall & Evans Obtains Landmark Victory in Colorado Supreme Court Opinion That Limits Windfall Claims by Plaintiffs Who Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- Steve Hamilton & Mamie Ling Presenting in ALFA International Webinar on Expert Admissibility
- Matthew Ninneman Serves as Executive Editor & Co-Author of ABA Forum on Construction Law’s “Design Professional’s Guide to Construction Law”
- H&E Attorneys Present at Colorado River Outfitters Association’s Annual Conference