Eleven team members from Hall & Evans’ Railroad Practice Group attended a Railroad 101 training presented by BNSF at the Globeville Yard in Denver, Colorado. BNSF operates one of the largest freight railroad networks in North America, with 32,500 miles of rail across the western two-thirds of the United States. Our team had the pleasure of meeting with BNSF employees from several different departments and was able to inspect a locomotive, railcar, and a section truck, and even operate a switch. This was valuable training to ensure our team has hands-on experience to provide context and inform the work they do for our railroad clients.
- Robin Koogler Selected for 2023 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
- Jack Peters Presenting on Jury Diversity at 6th Annual Litigators’ Summit
- Hall & Evans, LLC Included in 2024 Best Law Firms List
- Serena Gudino and Ethan Zweig Compete in AGC Equipment Rodeo
- Meghan Sheridan Presents at The National Ski Areas Association’s Fall Education Seminar