Lynn Kuznitz’s practice focuses on premises liability, professional liability, products liability, public entity, medical malpractice, and transportation. Ms. Kuznitz is experienced with all stages of litigation and has successfully represented her clients before jury trials, bench trials, dozens of arbitrations, and hundreds of depositions. She frequently advises clients and insurers on litigation strategy and the best practices to obtain a positive outcome.
Ms. Kuznitz graduated magna cum laude from the University of Illinois College of Law. After earning her JD, she served as a captured counsel for a large global insurance company where she defended personal and commercial lines in both Colorado and Illinois.
- Colorado, 2019
- Illinois, 2014
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Trial Bar
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: University of Illinois College of Law, 2014, magna cum laude
BA: University of South Florida, 2011, History, Minor in Classics, magna cum laude
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel