A recent Law Week Colorado issue features an article authored by attorney Jaclyn Laferriere. Jaclyn’s article, “Taking Effective Depositions in COVID Times,” discusses pointers for virtual depositions regarding technology, exhibit sharing, and safeguarding against undue witness communications.
- Stephanie Montague Elected to Board of Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Hall & Evans Attorneys Host Virtual Program on New Mexico Legal Landscape
- Benton Barton Speaking at Design Professional Risk Management Presentation on September 20th
- Matthew Ninneman Appointed Executive Council Chair of CBA Construction Law Section
- Twenty-Two H&E Attorneys Named to 2023 Editions of “Best Lawyers In America” & “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch”