A recent Law Week Colorado issue features an article authored by attorney Jaclyn Laferriere. Jaclyn’s article, “Taking Effective Depositions in COVID Times,” discusses pointers for virtual depositions regarding technology, exhibit sharing, and safeguarding against undue witness communications.
- Matthew Ninneman Interviewed on Construction Law Today Podcast
- New Colorado Law Requiring Strict Health-Care Provider Lien Disclosures Shields Lien Assignments From Discovery and as Evidence
- Colorado Workers’ Compensation Rules See Significant Updates with HB 21-1050 and HB 21-1207
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports 2Hearts’ Annual Golf Tournament
- Denver Office Welcomes Three Associates