A recent Law Week Colorado issue features an article authored by attorney Jaclyn Laferriere. Jaclyn’s article, “Taking Effective Depositions in COVID Times,” discusses pointers for virtual depositions regarding technology, exhibit sharing, and safeguarding against undue witness communications.
- Hall & Evans Prevails on Summary Judgment Motion in Municipal Liability Matter
- Hall & Evans Obtains Landmark Victory in Colorado Supreme Court Opinion That Limits Windfall Claims by Plaintiffs Who Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- Steve Hamilton & Mamie Ling Presenting in ALFA International Webinar on Expert Admissibility
- Matthew Ninneman Serves as Executive Editor & Co-Author of ABA Forum on Construction Law’s “Design Professional’s Guide to Construction Law”
- H&E Attorneys Present at Colorado River Outfitters Association’s Annual Conference