Valerie Garcia was selected as the new National Chair for the west region of the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM). The CLM is an organization dedicated to meeting the professional development needs of over 50,000 claims and litigation management professionals. Valerie will provide leadership to regional chairs and local chapters across 27 states. The National Chair also serves as a liaison between CLM leadership and the regional chairs. Valerie previously served as the CLM Regional Co-Chair for Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, and North Dakota and is formerly the Vice President of CLM’s Denver Chapter.
- Jill Gerdrum and Thomas Singer Speaking at Montana Labor & Employment Law Seminar
- Three Promoted to Special Counsel
- 10 Hall & Evans Attorneys Honored in 2023 Colorado Super Lawyers and Rising Stars List
- Benton Barton Presenting at Design Professional Risk Management Seminar on April 6
- Amanda Hunter Honored with Pro Bono Service Award