Valerie Garcia was selected as the new National Chair for the west region of the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM). The CLM is an organization dedicated to meeting the professional development needs of over 50,000 claims and litigation management professionals. Valerie will provide leadership to regional chairs and local chapters across 27 states. The National Chair also serves as a liaison between CLM leadership and the regional chairs. Valerie previously served as the CLM Regional Co-Chair for Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, and North Dakota and is formerly the Vice President of CLM’s Denver Chapter.
- Benton Barton Speaking at Risk Control Seminar for Architects, Engineers, and Environmental Professionals on August 11th
- Legislative Change to Noncompete Agreements Will Impact Colorado Employers
- Valerie Garcia Selected as National Chair for The Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- H&E Obtains Defense Verdict at Trial in Trucking Case
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Wheels of Justice in 2022 Children’s Hospital Courage Classic