Douglas J. Kotarek recently spoke on a panel of workers’ compensation attorneys and clients at the ALFA International Workers’ Compensation Practice Group Seminar in Paradise Valley, Arizona. The session titled “The Temperature is Rising: Effects of the #MeToo Movement in the Workplace and in Workers’ Compensation Claims,” explored the #MeToo Movement and subsequent rise of the female voice. The panel discussed whether the outcry against sexual harassment has caused ramifications in the workplace and particularly, in the workers’ compensation arena.
- David Jones Published on Responding to Social Media Reviews in The Colorado Dental Association’s “Journal”
- Matthew Ninneman Speaking at ABA’s Forum on Construction Law “Construction Law Essentials” Program
- Denver Office Welcomes Ike Eckert
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Maria Droste Counseling Center’s 9th Annual Golf Classic
- Denver Office Welcomes Heather Thomas