Douglas J. Kotarek recently spoke on a panel of workers’ compensation attorneys and clients at the ALFA International Workers’ Compensation Practice Group Seminar in Paradise Valley, Arizona. The session titled “The Temperature is Rising: Effects of the #MeToo Movement in the Workplace and in Workers’ Compensation Claims,” explored the #MeToo Movement and subsequent rise of the female voice. The panel discussed whether the outcry against sexual harassment has caused ramifications in the workplace and particularly, in the workers’ compensation arena.
- Billings Office Welcomes Two Associates
- Deference to City Decisions to Hire, Fire and Discipline its Employees Continues in Roybal v. City and County of Denver
- Hall & Evans Opens Salt Lake City, Utah Office
- Hall & Evans Attorneys Present at Colorado River Outfitter Association’s Annual Convention
- Shawn Eady Joins Hall & Evans