Douglas J. Kotarek recently spoke on a panel of workers’ compensation attorneys and clients at the ALFA International Workers’ Compensation Practice Group Seminar in Paradise Valley, Arizona. The session titled “The Temperature is Rising: Effects of the #MeToo Movement in the Workplace and in Workers’ Compensation Claims,” explored the #MeToo Movement and subsequent rise of the female voice. The panel discussed whether the outcry against sexual harassment has caused ramifications in the workplace and particularly, in the workers’ compensation arena.
- Cash Parker Presenting NARTC Webinar on Developing and Presenting Helpful Coworker Testimony
- Kelley Shirk and Quinn Girrens Presenting Virtual Seminar on Construction Defect Litigation
- Ariana Busby and Alison Burke Presenting CDLA Webinar on DORA’s Regulatory Boards
- Colorado Legislature Limits Insurers’ Failure to Cooperate Defense
- Cash Parker Presenting CLE Webinar on Business Document Drafting That Can Stand Up in Court