Hall & Evans members Pete Middleton and Ryan Winter presented at the America Outdoors Association’s annual conference in Daytona Beach, Florida on November 30th. AOA is the leading trade organization for the outdoor recreation industry. The subject of their presentation was “Liability Releases: On Paper, in the Courtroom, in the Real World.” Pete and Ryan defend casualty lawsuits for the recreation industry, including rafting outfitters, dude ranches, zipline operations, and other in the outdoor industry. They are also active in assisting outfitters and guides in drafting and updating their liability releases. In the past year, Pete and Ryan have given talks for the America Outdoors Association, the Colorado River Outfitters Association, and the Arkansas River Outfitters Association.
- Meredith McDonald Presenting CDLA Webinar on Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Lance Eberhart Participating in ALFA International Roundtable Discussion – Resolving Civil Cases While Emerging from a Pandemic
- Denver Office Grows By Two
- Gina Rossi Presenting at NARTC Annual Meeting
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Wheels of Justice in Children’s Hospital Virtual Courage Classic