Taylor Feero joined the Hall & Evans workers’ compensation practice group in 2022. Before joining Hall & Evans, Mr. Feero served as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Judge Shelley I. Gilman with the Second Judicial District in Denver, Colorado.
While attending the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Mr. Feero was an Editor of the Denver Law Review and a student attorney with the Criminal Defense Clinic. He also served as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Judge Ben Leutwyler with the Eighteenth Judicial District, a Student Intern with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, and was a Law Clerk with a small immigration firm in Denver. Prior to law school, Mr. Feero was an English instructor at Southwest Petroleum University through the Peace Corps in Xindu, Sichuan, China.
- Colorado, 2019
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2019
BA: University of Colorado, 2012, English & Film Studies
Certificates: Basic Legal Research and Advanced Legal Research, Constitutional Rights and Remedies Law, 2019
Career Distinctions & Honors
- Denver Law Review; Associate Editor, 2018-2019; Staff Editor, 2017-2018
Articles & Publications // Presentations // Webinars
- Author, “A Small but Significant Reform that Could Have Put the Cap Back on Misdemeanor Sentencing for Colorado’s Noncitizens,” 95 Den. L. Rev. (online), 2018
- Law Clerk, Honorable Judge Shelley I. Gilman, Second Judicial District, Denver, CO, 2020-2022
- Student Intern, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity, Denver, CO, 2018
- Judicial Intern, Honorable Judge Ben Leutwyler, Eighteenth Judicial District, Centennial, CO, 2017