Eric T. Lund
Eric Lund joined Hall & Evans as an associate in 2017. Mr. Lund’s practice focuses on professional liability and license defense, general insurance liability, and construction defect litigation. He frequently defends licensed professionals including physicians, dentists, psychiatrists, and other healthcare professionals. Mr. Lund is also experienced with construction defect, products liability, workers’ compensation, director and officer liability, commercial lease negotiations, and counseling homeowner’s associations. He represents clients before State and Federal courts in Colorado, the Colorado Medical and Dental Board, and the Colorado Division of Professions and Occupations.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: University of Wisconsin Law School, 2013
BS: Loyola University, 2010, Criminal Justice, Minor in Journalism
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
Articles & Publications // Presentations // Webinars
- Author, “Compulsory Voting: A Possible Cure for Partisanship and Apathy in U.S. Politics,” Wisconsin International Law Journal, Vol. 31, Issue 1, 2013
Prior to joining Hall & Evans, Mr. Lund was an Associate Attorney with Treece Alfrey Musat P.C.
Mr. Lund is an active fly fisherman, skier, and pianist. He and his wife enjoy hiking with their two dogs and exploring Colorado’s burgeoning craft brewery scene.
Blog Posts About Eric
- Defense Verdict for Hall & Evans’ Client in Construction Defect Case
- Where There’s Smoke, There’s A Claim: Potential RICO Suits Against Marijuana Grows and Supporting Businesses
- Preclusion of Evidence Showing Actual Medical Treatment Costs Continues in Forfar V. Walmart
- Denver Office Welcomes Five New Associates