Amy T. Johnson
Amy Johnson joined Hall & Evans, LLC as an Associate in 2020. Ms. Johnson centers her practice on civil litigation defense and primarily handles trucking, transportation, and general personal injury matters. Ms. Johnson defends individuals and corporations through all phases of litigation, from on-scene investigation through trial. She also has experience handling premises liability, professional liability, and bad faith insurance claims. Before joining Hall & Evans, Ms. Johnson practiced insurance defense at a boutique Denver law firm.
While earning her degree from Washington and Lee University School of Law, Ms. Johnson was a caseworker with the Virginia Capital Case Clearinghouse Clinic, participated in the Innocence Project, and served as Senior Articles Editor for the Journal of Energy, Climate, and the Environment. Ms. Johnson also interned with the Denver District Attorney’s Office.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2014
BA: Texas Christian University, 2010, History, Minor in Spanish, magna cum laude
Career Distinctions & Honors
- Washington and Lee University School of Law Journal of Energy, Climate, and the Environment, Senior Articles Editor, 2013-2014
- Associate, Morgan Rider Riter Tsai, P.C., Denver, CO, 2016-2020
- Associate, Feldmann Nagel, LLC, Denver, CO, 2014-2016
- Legal Intern, Denver District Attorney’s Office, Denver, CO, 2013-2014
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
Skiing, hiking, practicing yoga, traveling, and spending time with her fiancé and Great Pyrenees.