Andrew C. Nickel
Andrew Nickel centers his practice on health care litigation, medical negligence, and professional liability. He frequently represents hospitals, physicians, mental health professionals, and other healthcare providers on strategic legal issues regarding complex litigation, risk management, and regulatory compliance.
While earning his degree at the University of Colorado Law School, Andrew was a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Judge Neil Gorsuch at the United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: University of Colorado Law School, 2012
BS: Colorado State University, 2005, Political Science
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Colorado Catholic Lawyers Guild
- American Health Lawyers Association
Business & Community Service
- Colorado State University College of Liberal Arts Development Council, Board Member, 2016-present
- Colorado Bar Association High School Mock Trial Program, Volunteer Judge, 2012-present
- Dominican Home Health Agency, Board Member, 2017-present
- In his free time, Andy enjoys spending time with his lovely wife enjoying the Colorado outdoors.
Articles // Publications // Presentations // Webinars
Presenter, “Legal and Ethical Considerations for Mental Health Practitioners Dealing with Parenting Time Resistance/Refusal,” Colorado Association of Family and Conciliatory Courts Annual Conference, October 2019