Brenden Desmond’s litigation practice centers on the defense of construction defect and professional liability claims. Mr. Desmond represents architects, engineers, and other construction professionals before state and federal courts throughout Colorado. Mr. Desmond is also experienced with bad faith, public entity, civil rights, regulatory, and employment issues. Before joining Hall & Evans, Mr. Desmond practiced at a small insurance defense firm in Denver.
Mr. Desmond is a graduate of the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, where he also received a Certificate in Constitutional Rights and Remedies. He was a Governor Love Scholar and Managing Editor of the Denver Journal of International Law and Policy. After law school, Mr. Desmond earned his Master of Policy Administration from New York University’s Robert F. Wagner School of Public Service, where he was Editor-in-Chief of The Wagner Review.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: University of Denver Strum College of Law, 2012
Certificate: Constitutional Rights and Remedies
MPA: New York University Wagner Graduate School of Public Service, 2014, Policy Specialization
BA: University of Denver, 2007, Public Policy and Political Science
Career Distinctions & Honors
- Finalist, Public Justice Trial Lawyer of the Year, 2017
- CLEA Award for Excellence in a Public Interest Case or Project, 2016
- Editor-in-Chief, The Wagner Review, 2014
- Managing Editor, Denver Journal of International Law and Policy, 2012
- Governor Love Scholar, 2011-2012
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association, Legislative Affairs Committee