Brian R. Mannal
Brian R. Mannal represents a variety of clients in cases involving premises liability, professional liability, contract law, and other general litigation matters. Mr. Mannal is an experienced litigator having successfully tried over 150 criminal and civil matters. Mr. Mannal has represented corporate clients, insurers, and elected and appointed state officials in state and federal court, as well as licensed professionals before state licensing boards and regulatory authorities.
Mr. Mannal served as an Assistant District Attorney in the Major Crimes Division of New Mexico’s Second Judicial District. His legal innovation led to him being recognized as the first prosecutor in New Mexico’s history to create and present a 3-D computer model of a crime scene during a criminal jury trial that resulted in a First-Degree Murder conviction.
Mr. Mannal also served two terms in the Massachusetts House of Representatives as State Representative for the towns of Barnstable and Yarmouth. During his tenure as an elected official, he served as the Vice Chairman of the Joint Committee on the Environment, Natural Resources and Agriculture, and he was credited with drafting and passing seven laws in four years.
- Massachusetts (retired), 2008
- New Mexico, 2019
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
Santa Fe Office
2200 Brothers Road
Santa Fe, NM 87505
JD: Capital University Law School, 2008
BA: The College of Wooster, 2000, Religious Studies
Career Distinctions & Honors
- State Representative (Second Barnstable District), Massachusetts House of Representatives, 2013-2016
- Humane Legislator Award, U.S. Humane Society, 2014
- MSPCA Courage Award, Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, 2014
- American Bar Association
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, The Ohio State University
- Project Management Master’s Certificate, George Washington University