Casady L. Pickar
Casady Pickar is a litigation attorney with a focus on the defense of healthcare and medical malpractice claims against physicians, hospitals, nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, and non-physician healthcare providers. She also has experience with premise liability, products liability, and insurance bad faith matters.
Ms. Pickar graduated from Oklahoma City University School of Law as a member of the Phi Delta Phi International Legal Society. She then went on to earn a Master of Science in Health Care Administration from Oklahoma State University. An Oklahoma native, Ms. Pickar began her legal career in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma before relocating to Colorado.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: Oklahoma City University School of Law, 2016
MSHCA: Oklahoma State University, 2018, Health Care Administration
BA: Oral Roberts University, 2013, Political Science
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Prior to joining Hall & Evans, Ms. Pickar was an Associate at Foliart, Huff, Ottaway and Bottom in Oklahoma City.
Career Distinctions & Honors
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society