Charlene adeptly handles all aspects of case management from drafting pleadings, preparing complex discovery requests and responses, preparation of exhibits, witness interviews, document production and digesting medical records to create medical chronologies.
Professional Secretary Certificate, Parks Business School
Business & Community Service
Charlene has had several opportunities to work under the supervision of attorneys providing pro bono legal work. This allows Charlene to use her professional skills and abilities to assist members of our community.
In addition to her civil litigation experience, Charlene has gained working knowledge in the following specialty areas:
- Experience in preparing and drafting all phases of mechanic’s liens and e-recording documents using Simlifile.
- Experience in preparing and drafting LLC formations and filing business document with the Colorado Secretary of State.
- Bankruptcy experience, including Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 maters, in preparing and filing Motions for Stay of Relief and Proof of Claims.
- Experience as a probate paralegal involving work relative to estate administration and guardianship/conservatorship.
- Experience with collection actions including post-judgment activity and writ of garnishments.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
AAS: Coastal Carolina Community College, 1995, Paralegal Studies