Ms. McClung’s practice primarily focuses on civil litigation. She has represented physicians, psychiatrists, dentists, nurses, and other health care professionals in defense of medical malpractice claims. She provides a variety of litigation and non-litigation services for hospitals, surgical centers, mental health centers, professional corporations, and other health care entities in litigation of professional liability, contract claims, premises liability, employment matters, personal injury, and other tort claims. She has successfully defended physicians, psychiatrists, nurses, social workers, and hospitals in the area of professional licensing, peer review, credentialing, and other professional matters.
Ms. McClung has also represented a variety of non-health care clients’ litigation in the areas of construction defect claims, personal injury motor vehicle cases, ski cases, mold litigation, insurance coverage disputes, declaratory actions, premises liability, and other matters.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 1996
BA: University of South Florida, 1993, Political Science
AA: University of Southern Colorado, 1982, Nursing
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Colorado Visiting Nurses Association
- Defense Research Institute
Marcellot v. Exempla, Inc., 317 P.3d 1275 (Colo. App. 2012)
Fognani v. Young, 115 P.3d 1268 (Colo. 2005)
Articles & Publications // Presentations // Webinars
Ms. McClung speaks to legal and health care professionals on a variety of litigation and risk management related topics.
Deanne McClung practiced with the firm of Cooper & Clough, P.C. from 1997 until 2011. She joined Hall & Evans, LLC as Special Counsel in 2011.
Blog Posts About Deanne
- The Lawyer as Witness Conundrum
- Deanne McClung Nominated for Denver Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business Award
- David Jones and Deanne McClung Quoted in January 18, 2016 Issue of Law Week Colorado
- Deanne McClung Named Fellow of Litigation Counsel of America
- Jane Mitchell, Deanne McClung named Members