Douglas W. Baier
Douglas Baier’s practice focuses on insurance defense, premises liability, products liability, sports & recreation law, and high exposure personal injury claims. Mr. Baier is also experienced with workers’ compensation and social security disability matters.
After graduating cum laude from University of Miami School of Law, Mr. Baier began his legal career as an Assistant Public Defender in Miami, Florida, managing a felony and misdemeanor caseload. Since then, Mr. Baier has handled a wide range of civil litigation in Florida, Washington, California, and Colorado.
- California, 2019
- Colorado, 2017
- Florida, 2010
- Washington, 2011
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: University of Miami School of Law, 2010, cum laude
BS: Kansas State University, 2007, Human Resources Management, summa cum laude
Career Distinctions & Honors
- Colorado Super Lawyers®, “Rising Star,” Personal Injury General: Defense, 2022
- Southern California Super Lawyers®, “Rising Star,” Personal Injury – General, 2019
- Washington Super Lawyers®, “Rising Star,” Personal Injury – General, 2016-2018
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Skiing, hiking, running, and travel.