Jared D. Najjar
Jared focuses his practice on general litigation, government affairs, and business law.
As a trial attorney, Jared represents national railroad and trucking companies in Federal Employers’ Liability Act cases, toxic exposure claims, OSHA investigations, and whistleblower complaints. He also has experience representing banking and financial services clients in commercial and consumer finance litigation.
Jared’s government affairs practice spans a wide range of issues and industries before the New Mexico Legislature, including healthcare, financial services, energy, insurance, technology, tax, tribal affairs, gaming, and food and beverage matters.
Jared also represents businesses and investors in general real estate and corporate transactional matters.
Santa Fe Office
2200 Brothers Road
Santa Fe, NM 87505
JD: University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2013
BA: University of New Mexico, 2009, Chemistry and Spanish, cum laude
Career Distinctions & Honors
- Staff Editor, Denver University Law Review
- Managing Editor, Denver University Sports & Entertainment Law Journal
- Member, University of Denver Sturm College of Law Alumni Council
- Mortar Board Honor Society
- Alpha Epsilon Delta Honor Society
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society
- Nationstar Mortgage LLC v. Sheila J. O’Malley, 2018 WL 797545, at * 1 (NM Ct. App. Feb. 6, 2018) (reversing summary judgment and clarifying New Mexico law concerning transmutation of community property to separate property in mortgage loan transactions).
- New Mexico Bar Association
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- Judicial Law Clerk, Chief Judge Philip J. McNulty, Colorado’s First Judicial District
- Commissioner, New Mexico Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism