Jason D. Krueger
Jason Krueger represents corporations, national insurers, and individuals in litigated and non-litigated claims. His practice is focused on construction defect, contracts, bad faith, ski law, personal injury, copyright, and risk-management matters. Mr. Krueger has successfully litigated complex matters on behalf of his clients in state and federal courts in Colorado. Additionally, he has successfully defended appeals before the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals and the U.S. Supreme Court.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2012
MS: University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2008, Legal Administration
BA: University of Colorado at Boulder, 2007, Political Science
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Rhone Brackett Inn of Court
Articles & Publications // Presentations // Webinars
- Speaker, “The Constitutionality of Goodman as Applied to Claims against Subcontractors,” Colorado Defense Lawyers Association Annual Conference, 2018
- Presenter, “Ski Law CLE,” Colorado and Denver Bar Associations, 2018
- Snowboarding, golfing, gardening, hiking.
- Obtained Summary Judgment of claims made by homeowners against general contractor in multi-million dollar dispute.
- Obtained dismissal of claims made by large corporation against contractor.
- Obtained complete dismissal of homeowner’s claims against contractor.
- Successfully defended appeal of complex RICO and fraud action.
- Obtained complete dismissal of claims alleging RICO, fraud, and conspiracy for two large national insurance companies.
- Half-time defense verdict in multi-million dollar construction defect, mechanic’s lien, and contract action.
Blog Posts About Jason
- Defense Verdict for Hall & Evans’ Client in Construction Defect Case
- Use It Or Lose It: Colorado Supreme Court Holds that Insurer May Not Obtain an IME in Bad Faith Action if Insurer Failed To Do So Before Making Its Coverage Decision
- Colorado Supreme Court Expands the Applicability of Dead Man’s Statute to All Civil Actions
- Denver Office Welcomes Five Associates