Jeff Clarke joined Hall & Evans as an Associate in 2022. Mr. Clarke’s practice includes, transportation, premises liability, public entity, and sports & recreation law.
While attending the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Mr. Clarke earned the Scholastic Excellence Award for courses in Negotiation and Mediation and Privacy and Data Protection Law. He was also a recipient of the Excellence in Alternative Dispute Resolution Award. He participated on the ABA Representation in Mediation team and competed at the Tulane International Baseball Arbitration Competition in New Orleans. During law school, Mr. Clarke was a Legal Extern in the Colorado Senate and a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Randall C. Arp of the Jefferson County District Court. He also served as Managing Editor for the DU Law Sports & Entertainment Law Journal.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2022
BA: University of Colorado, 2018, Political Science
Career Distinctions & Honors
- Scholastic Excellence Award for Negotiation and Mediation and Privacy and Data Protection Law
- Excellence in Alternative Dispute Resolution Award Recipient
- Aaron H. Goldfarb Endowed Scholarship and J. Churchill Owen Endowed Scholarship
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law’s Sports & Entertainment Law Journal, Managing Editor, 2021-2022
- Legal Extern, Colorado Senate, Denver, CO, 2020
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Randall C. Arp, Jefferson County District Court, Golden, CO, 2020
- Legislative Intern, United States Senate, Washington, DC, 2019
- Research Intern, University of Colorado Office of Government Relations, Washington, DC, 2018