Katie L. McLaughlin
Katie McLaughlin joined Hall & Evans as an Associate in 2019. Ms. McLaughlin focuses her practice on workers’ compensation, defending employers, insurers, and self-insureds.
Ms. McLaughlin earned her law degree from The University of Colorado School of Law, where she was criminal law teaching fellow, a Judicial Intern with the 20th Judicial District Court, and served as a student attorney in the Natural Resources and Environmental Law Clinic. Prior to joining the team at Hall & Evans, she worked for a small firm where her practice focused on transactional drafting and civil dispute negotiations.
- Colorado, 2018
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: University of Colorado School of Law, 2018
BA: University of Colorado, 2014, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology and Enviornmental Studies
- Legal and Regulatory Intern, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, CO, 2017 – 2018
- Judicial Intern, 20th Judicial District Court, Boulder, CO, 2017
- Student Attorney, Natural Resources and Environmental Law Clinic, Boulder, CO, 2016
- Ms. McLaughlin has traveled to nineteen countries, ran one marathon, and hiked ten ‘14ers. She enjoys swimming, craft beer, and cooking.