Leviy P. Johnson
Leviy Johnson joined Hall & Evans as a general practitioner associate in 2017.
Before joining Hall & Evans, Mr. Johnson was a Deputy District Attorney for the 17th and 19th Judicial Districts. As a Deputy District Attorney, he gained a significant amount of litigation experience with more than seventy misdemeanor jury trials, over twenty-five felony jury trials, and over twenty appeals. Mr. Johnson was also an instructor for law enforcement agencies in Adams County, providing legislative updates and training of cadets on courtroom testimony and procedural/evidentiary rules.
While earning his law degree, Mr. Johnson participated in a semester long International Law program at the University of Montpellier in Montpellier, France where he studied International Business, EU Business Law, and White-Collar Crime.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: University of Florida School of Law, 2011
BA: Metro State College of Denver, 2009, Psychology and Biology
- Deputy District Attorney, 17th Judicial District, Brighton, Colorado, 2014-2017
- Deputy District Attorney, 19th Judicial District, Greely, Colorado, 2012-2014
- United States Air Force, Aerospace Medical Service Technician, 2001-2009
- Wyoming Army National Guard, Army Medic, 1997-2001
Business & Community Service
Wylder Nation Foundation, 2014-present
- Colorado Bar Association
- Adams/Broomfield Bar Association
Skiing, hiking, competing in obstacle based races like Tough Mudder and Spartan, running RAGNAR, CrossFit junkie, and enjoys spending time with his wife and twin daughters.