Patricia is a litigation paralegal in the areas of construction defect, personal injury, premise liability, insurance defense, bad faith, collection, governmental, and administrative law. She is also experienced in railroad litigation focusing on toxic and asbestos exposure cases.
Patricia handles all phases of litigation including client and witness interviews, deposition preparation, drafting of pleadings and discovery, document review and management. She also assists with trial preparation by scheduling witnesses, and drafting witness and exhibit lists.
- LexisNexis Paralegal Mastery Program, LexisNexis
- Paralegal, Arapahoe Community College
- Mediation Training, Arapahoe Community College
- Uniform Building Codes, Inspex of Denver, Inc.
- Stress Management, County Technical Services
- Sexual Harassment Prevention, County Technical Services
- ADA Update, County Technical Services
- Conducting Internal Investigations, Counsel on Education
- CPR and First Aid, American Red Cross
Mile High Association of Legal Support Staff, Vice President 2015-2016
Notary Public, State of Colorado
Patricia was previously an Assistant to Elbert County Commissioners and has been a paralegal for over 30 years.
Patricia enjoys traveling, boating, paddle boarding, and enjoying the Colorado State Parks.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
Coursework, Aurora Technical Center, Business, 1980-1982