Patrick J. Collopy
Patrick Collopy’s practice focuses on complex litigation, employment matters, and civil rights violations. Mr. Collopy represents clients in a variety of forums, including state and federal court, administrative hearings at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Department of Labor, arbitration, and mediation. He counsels clients on legislative developments, commercial contracts, employee relations, and workplace disputes. Mr. Collopy is also a Certified Information Privacy Professional. He recently relocated to Colorado after practicing employment litigation in New York City.
While attending Brooklyn Law School, Mr. Collopy earned the Silver Brooklyn Law School Pro Bono Award and was awarded the Glasser Scholarship, the Academic Achievement Scholarship, and the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Negotiation Seminar. Mr. Collopy also interned with the Kings County District Attorney’s Office, the Congressional Office of Compliance in Washington D.C., and a New York bankruptcy firm.
- Colorado, 2021
- New York, 2017
- District of Columbia, 2018
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: Brooklyn Law School, 2016
BA: Fordham University, 2009, History, Minor in Economics
Career Distinctions & Honors
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Negotiation Seminar, 2016
- Silver Brooklyn Law School Pro Bono Award, 2016
- Glasser Scholarship, 2013-2016
- Academic Achievement Scholarship, 2013-2016
- Intern with Kings County District Attorney’s Office, the Congressional Office of Compliance in Washington D.C., and a New York bankruptcy firm.
- American Bar Association
- Forum on the Entertainment and Sports Industry
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- New York City Bar Association
- New York County Lawyer’s Association