Richard D. Bissell
Richard Bissell has over 25 years of experience as a litigator with significant experience representing governmental entities and public institutions. Mr. Bissell focuses his practice on insurance defense litigation including contractual disputes, employment law, personal injury, trucking and transportation, construction defects, premises liability, product liability, and real estate.
Prior to joining Hall & Evans, Mr. Bissell practiced insurance defense in Utah and Kentucky. He also served the public sector for over a decade as Assistant Attorney General with the Utah Attorney General’s Office and as Deputy District Attorney for the Salt Lake County District Attorney’s Office.
- Utah, 2004
- Colorado (inactive), 2008
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
Park City Office
2750 Rasmussen Road
Park City, UT 84098
JD: University of Kentucky College of Law, 1998
BBA: University of Cincinnati, 1992, Marketing and Real Estate