Cathleen P. McCaffrey
Cathleen McCaffrey centers her practice on medical malpractice litigation and administrative law. Ms. McCaffrey frequently represents healthcare providers in litigated matters and before various professional boards and regulatory compliance divisions. She is well versed in Medicaid & Medicare audits, HIPAA compliance, administrative hearings, peer reviews, and the state and federal regulatory compliance necessary for healthcare providers. Ms. McCaffrey is also experienced with matters related to insurance defense, professional liability, premises liability, contract disputes, and personal injury.
Ms. McCaffrey recently relocated from Houston, Texas, where she practiced at a small civil defense firm. Ms. McCaffrey is a certified mediator, earned her JD from South Texas College of Law, and graduated summa cum laude from the University of Houston.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: South Texas College of Law, 2016
BA: University of Houston, 2012, Art History, Minor in Global Business and German, summa cum laude
Certificate: Certified Mediator, The Frank Evans Center for Dispute Resolution, 2016
Career Distinctions & Honors
- CALI Awards: Administration of Estates, Land Use Management & Control, 2015
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient, 2013-2014, 2015-2016
- Banner Bearer for UH Art School, Fall 2012 Commencement (Awarded to the student with the highest GPA)
- Flaxman Tuition Scholarship Recipient, 2012
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity